Undergrad Awards at W.C. Miller are given in the following catagories:
- Citizenship - nominations come from teachers; this award category is intended to honour students whose contribution to Miller makes our school a better place through their care and consideration for others.
- Commitment to Learning Certificate - Nominations come from teachers for excellence in a department area, agreement by department to put forward the name for an award. Students earn nominations in one of eight department areas; students will receive a certificate from the nominating department. The seven department areas include: math, ELA, science, fine arts, practical arts, PE, humanities & world languages.
- Honour Roll recognition is being given to any student who maintained an average of 80% in their courses. The names of these students will be printed in the program and will also be posted on our website.
- Honour Roll with distinction recognition is given to students who earned an overall average of 90% or higher in their courses. Students who achieve this level of excellence will receive a certificate.
- Commitment to Learning Medal - students who receive three or more department nominations will receive a medal of excellence for their achievement.